Thursday, January 6, 2011

Whoa!! A New Decade!

Happy New Year everyone!!! I hope you all enjoyed your holidays. I, for one, had an absolute blast which is why I've been out of the blogging world for a week. I wish I had tons of pictures of my amazing adventures (including the awesome food we ate) but I was too busy having fun I think.

My vacay started in Savannah, GA for New Years, then Miami for the Orange Bowl (sadly our Hokies lost), and then the final stop was Hilton Head. I traveled with my boyfriends family and we had the time of our lives. I was also lucky enough to have a night with my family, including some family members I hadn't seen for three years. That was special to say the least. The whole trip was very unforgettable.

Grant and I in Miami!


However, I'm so glad to be back in Blacksburg and ready to start cooking and baking again.

As far as New Years resolutions go... mine is to cook healthier in 2011 so, be expecting healthier but still as equally delicious posts!

It's time to get to cookin'! Hopefully I'll have several things up for you guys in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment